4/14/11

The Puzzle Pieces Have Come Together

I have finally finished the puzzle that I started months ago, literally months ago.  Now I just have to get poster mounts and I can put in on my wall.  And just in time because Part 1 of Deathly Hallows is being released tomorrow.  Yay! 
What else have I been up to?  I am still working on that afghan.  Unfortunately I am only about a third done with it so far, but at least I have made progress on it.  It takes some time to do an afghan of that size.

In my personal life I have just been notified that I was accepted into Grand Valley State University for next fall.  Also, I was given so much in grants and loans that I actually have 3,000 more than what I need for the first year.  This is good because I have an old car and it will probably need repair at some point.  God has been so good to me!  Also, I received a promotion at work and now I am an optician instead of a door greeter.  That is a big pay difference, better hours, and a lot better job duties!

It is evident that God is working in my life.  My faith is growing everyday as I see that God is in the details of my life.  I never imagined that my life could be this good or that I could be in this place, and its just getting better.  I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Miawa said...

And Amen to that! God is awesome and so evident when we let Him work in our lives instead of doing it our way. So glad for you.