12/31/11

2011

Thank you God For,
Helping me get into GVSU, and for a successful first semester.
For all of the support of my family and friends in my new endeavors.
For the promotion at work and the pay raise when I became an Optician.
For my new apartment in Allendale.
For the new friends that I have met in 2011.
For the raise in my disability.
For a car that has been reliable so far.
For my vacation and all of the fun that I had in Frankenmuth.
For my health.
For Unity this summer.
For helping me stay away from alcohol and cigarettes for another year.

There's so much gratitude in my heart this year.  It has been a good year for me, and I have faith that 2012 will be wonderful too.  My faith has grown so much this year and I know that you are always with me, ready to carry me if I get weak.  I know that there is nothing that God can not make good for me.  I am pressing forward and I know that I never want to go back to what things were like before.  Every day has a wealth of new blessings and new lessons.  I can not deny that you are with me, every step.  My new years resolution is a promise to my God that I will make my health my first priority in every area.  This year I am focused on losing weight, getting in shape.  Thank you God because I know that with your help I will realize this dream.

No comments: