11/9/10

Little Health Expirament

For the next two weeks I have decided to not use the following artificial sweeteners; Aspartame, Cyclamate, Saccharin, and Sucralose.  The reasons that I am doing this is because over the years I have heard really bad things about these sweeteners, and because the other day I was reading a magazine and came across some very interesting information that lead me to believe that I am suffering from Aspartame poisoning.

Some of the symptoms of Aspartame poisoning are depression, anxiety, weight gain due to increased cravings, Fybromyalgia, fatigue, headaches, worsening PMS, shortness of breath, frequent urination, palpitation's, seizures, nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, fluid retention, excessive thrust, frequent infections, itchy skin,  limb numbness, facial pain and restless legs, dizziness, confusion and impaired memory function.

Seeing since I have had a few of these symptoms I thought that now would be the time to stop poisoning myself and find out if that improves things.  So here goes nothing.  Good by diet Mountain Dew.  I will have to drink regular Mountain Dew or Throwback for now.  Hopefully, this is a beneficial move.  Day 1 is almost over and I am about to head to bed.

In closing I have included a picture of some pop that I bought at the Health store today.  This is a diet pop that is made out of Stevia instead of artificial sweeteners.

                                  http://www.zevia.com/  You can buy some here!!!  Its called Zevia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you for recognizing something like this and doing something about it. Good luck! :)