1/20/11

Ipod Cozy

 Here are the Ipod cozies that I just created.  Another thing that I will be selling on Etsy.com soon.  I am just trying to get a few things made before I open an account.  If you would like one of these they are $8 plus shipping and handling.  They are for an Ipod touch or an Iphone.  They were really easy to make and only took me about an hour.  I am going to make a few more in different color variations.  The one on the bottom was the first one that I made and the one on the top is the second one that I made.  The finished project will look like the one on top, in the black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay there girlie girl, do you have anything more manly? Levi got an Ipod touch for Christmas.

wishes398 said...

I can make one in blue, white, black, orange, brown, green, or purple. It only takes me a few hours just let me know your color preference.