1/26/11

Fancy Collar and Fingerless Gloves

I found this pattern out of Interweave Crochet Magazine.  It was very easy and fast to make.  However, it is not a cheap thing to make.  The buttons cost around sixteen dollars for this project.  For this reason alone I am probably not going to sell this one on Etsy.com.  However, if someone falls in love with this and wants it I can still make it, it just won't be very cheap.
 The other thing that I found difficult about this pattern was finding something to wear with it.  A black turtle neck would look good with this also.  However, I found it looks better with a shirt that has a pattern on it.  The shirt must have a collar on it so that there's no skin showing.
Overall, this was still a fun project to make and I might even make the gloves in blue sometime when I get the money for more buttons.

1 comment:

septembermom2010 said...

You are getting even better at this! If I were you I'd sell my stuff on the web and make a business out of it! I love all of your items, especially Lily's sweater!