5/11/11

Mothers Day at the Express Yourself Art Barn

On Mothers Day my mom and grandma and I went to the Express Yourself Art Barn in Douglas, Mi.  My mother and I have been here one other time and really love this place.  There is so much that you can do here.  You can paint ceramics, do wood projects, jewelry beading, glass work, and Mosaic tiles and much more.  We always do the ceramics but next time I go there I might try something new.  The prices are very reasonable and it is a cozy and creative environment.  My mom and dad and I are going to revisit next Sunday.  Here are some pictures from this adventure.

Grandma and mom woring on thier projects

Me doing my cupcake plate!

Grandma in the ceramics room

Mom at the barn entrance

Grandma and I sitting in the garden area

1 comment:

Miawa said...

They are great pictures, and this place sounds wonderful. I don't know of any place like this near me, wish I did. I love ceramics and it seems like all the shops near hear have closed down years ago. That was a great way to spend the day together I know it was a treat for each of you.
God bless you and yours over and over and over (: