6/9/11

Orientation and A New Apartment

Today was my orientation at Grand Valley State University.  It went very well.  I got my first two semesters classes sorted out and registered today and I am really happy with the classes that I choose.  I am also really happy with the advisor that the college placed me with.  She is very helpful, knowledgeable, and sweet and I believe that she will be able to point me in the right directions as far as my education is concerned.
After orientation my mother and I looked at apartments because I really want to move to Allendale.  This will make it much easier for me to get to classes if I do not have to drive so far.  Also, it will save on a lot of gas.  We went to a few places and then this apartment just literally fell into my hands and it is a dream.  It is the right price.  I don't have to have roommates.  I can have cats.  Its super close to the school, so close in fact,  that I could ride a bike if I had to or wanted to.  It has laundry facilities.  And the land lady seems extremely nice and very aware of who she rents to.  So I have decided to take this apartment and am putting the down payment down.  So its official I am moving to Allendale the first week of August.
I just can't believe how easy this process has been.  Everything is just falling into my hands and it is like God is kicking all the doors wide open.  I guess this was meant to be!  I am so thankful that I have this opportunity and I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life.

1 comment:

Apartments near gvsu said...

I am looking for the best and affordable apartments near gvsu and it should be in good area. If you have any information about apartments near gvsu, then please share your reviews with me.