10/14/10

Drinking Coffee for a Good Cause

Tommorrow night at Jumping Java which is my favorite coffee house there's going to be a fundraiser for Transformation Life Center which is a Christian center that helps men with addictions.  There's going to be live music, and a part of the proceeds for all of the drinks sold will go to the center.  This would be a great opportunity to get out and enjoy time with friends and family and support a cause at the same time.  As you all know I am a recovering alcoholic this is a cause that I think is very worthy.  Please come out and get a coffee or smoothie.  You can check out Jumping Java on facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grand-Haven-MI/Jumpin-Java/153975304616848?ref=search&v=wall
I will be there tommorrow night and I hope to see you here too!

No comments: