10/10/10

Pink Hot Chocolate

I was at Jumping Java in Grand Haven with Joe, my best friend, the other night enjoying our nightly coffee that we have on the days that I don't work when I purchased some hot chocolate that I thought looked interesting.  According to the package the hot choco will turn pink when you prepare it.  This caught my eye immediately.  First of all I love hot choco, and secondly I love pink.  I had to have it!  It was different for sure.  But the real question was does it really do what it says it does.  So I took it home and this is what happened.
The hot chocolate when I bought it.

Right before I prepared it.  All the supplies are ready.

Sure enough, it turned pink.  And it was delicious!
This was really good hot chocolate too.  It was made out of white chocolate which is my favorite form of chocolate.  Plus some of the proceeds go to benefit breast cancer awareness.  You know me.  If it helps a cause than I probably will like it.  You can go here to purchase some for yourself or someone else.  http://www.mcstevens.com/item124742singleservepacketsbreastcancerawarenesspinkhotchocolate5packetssaveon3ormore.aspx
Or you can pick up some packets at Jumping Java in Grand Haven if you are close to that location. 

No comments: