2/27/11

Diet Challenge

I am going on a diet.  I have decided that this time I am going to stick to it and just really buckle down and loose the weight.  Starting tomorrow I am going to exercise 5 times a week and watch my carbs and sugars.  I just really feel that it is time to tackle this demon.  I even have a weight loss buddy to help encourage me along the way.  I really just want to be healthy and I know that I need to lose some weight in order to reach my full potential of health.  So my goal is to lose 10 pounds a month.  That is a realistic goal that is neither to small nor to big.  And by next year at this time I will be at my goal weight of 150 pounds. 

So I am also going to blog weekly on my progress in order to have some added accountability.  I am going to let you in on my ups and downs and let you know when I succeed.  So we start this journey together.  May this be a successful endeavor!

Here is my before picture!

3 comments:

Anita Linne'a said...

3rd try. Key phrase: lifestyle change and food plan. Went to Taco Bell and checked their calorie/fat brochure first for healthier selections. Then, did a walk up and down the stairs with the help of 2 large dice as a a counter, then, walked around the house a few times. This helps to avoid falling on the ice outside. 2 times a week: health club yoga and zumba. Also, check a booklet from www.CalorieKing.com

wishes398 said...

I agree. It definetly has to be a lifestyle change or the weight won't stay off. So far the diet is going good today!!!!

joepainter said...

Good luck I know you can do it. It's so hard to lose weight, I know, but with a sound plan, you can make it happen.