2/19/11

New Hairdo and New Laptop

So I just got my hair permed yesterday.  I really like the way that it turned out.  It looks like a spiral perm even though the lady who permed it did not use a spiral wrap to perm my hair.  She used a regular wrap because of how short my hair is.  She also cut my hair before she permed it so that it would have a style once it was permed.  We went to "Amy's Hair Hide Away"  on M-104 in Spring Lake just passed Burger King.  The price to get my hair permed was quite reasonable, just $45, compared to other salons that wanted $85 and up.  I like the perm so much that I may just keep it this way for a while since it is so cheap!  Also, my mom and I went to Rivertown Crossing in Grandville, Mi for the day after I got my hair permed.  That was fun also since we never go to this mall and I basically didn't even know what stores were in the mall.  We ate at TGI Fridays and the food was fabulous, and then we shopped until our legs were tired.  It was a good day!  This was to celebrate me having six months without a cigarette.  So here are a few pictures of my new hairdo.



Also, this week I purchased a new laptop.  I love, love, love my new laptop.  It is HP's special edition Garden Dreams laptop that is only available at Walmart.  So what did I do with my old laptop you ask?  I gave it to my dad.  It was so cool to see the excitement on his face last night when he realized that he was getting a laptop.  I was overjoyed to be able to do that!  Now I can go to Jumping Java with my dad and hang out and play games with him on the Internet.  Which is what we are going to do next Saturday!
So here's a few pictures of my new laptop.


So that is what I have been up to the last couple of days.  I have not had a lot of time to crochet but I will get back into that very soon.  Hope you all are having a very good February and goodbye for now!

No comments: