2/10/11

Where's the Goods?

So why am I being so slow to deliver you ask?  Well, for one I started a project and ripped it apart today because it just did not look right.  I was going to do a purse with the same blue material that I used in my last scarf.  However, the purse was turning out too large so I ripped it apart and now I am making a gloves and scarf set for a friend. 
Another reason that I am being so slow is that I have another project in the works and believe it or not its not a crochet project.  I am putting a puzzle together.  I don't know why just that I really liked this puzzle and it gives me time to think and listen to music.  So here's a picture of the puzzle I am working on. 
Also an exciting thing happened at our arts and craft table.  Joey finally got his art displayed at the coffee house that we go to.  I am so proud of him.  Here is a picture of his art that was displayed.
If you would like to see more of his art please feel free to visit his blog at http://joepainter.blogspot.com/  He is very talented, but a new blogger, and could use all the support from those in the blogging world.

2 comments:

joepainter said...

Oh no, you didn't rip the purse apart?!!! That could have been a great shoplifting bag!!!!!!!lol
Any way, thank you for your support of my art projects. I still wish you could make a purse, that one was starting to look cool.

wishes398 said...

Maybe I will make that purse still. Just with a smaller hook next time. Lol the other purse was way too big!!!