2/28/11

Your Beautiful


I love this video!  It got me thinking today some things today.  Wouldn't this world be different if we could let this one thought penetrate our minds.  What would change if we dared to really believe this about ourselves and about others?  If every person I met I looked at through God's eyes.  He loved each of us enough to die for us.  That street junkie with the needle in his arm is a treasure so precious to God that he gave his very life up for him.  The convict serving 20 years in jail for murder, God died for him too, and he did it knowing that the convict would murder.
What would change in my personal world if I just let myself believe this about myself and the people in my personal life.  Could I be more tolerant and loving towards my family and the others in my life.  Could I look past some of the things that irritate me a little easier?  How should we see ourselves and those around us.  The Bible is very clear about how precious we are to God.  We are so precious that he laid down his own life to save ours.  He paid for our sins long before we ever committed them.  If there is one message that he wants you to believe its this one.  If there is one thing he wants you to let affect you its this.  Will you?

No comments: